Welcome to the Epistellein idea center!


Welcome to the Epistellein idea center! I'm so glad you stopped by. I couldn't show all the journals I've made for others at my Etsy site so I decided to create a blog where I could share pictures of the ones that are already in use. You'll also find design ideas I have for other journals that I'm hoping to make in the future. Browse through the posts and read the many different stories that have been unsealed in an Epistellein journal. Then be inspired to start unsealing your own!

Happy storytelling!
~ Jennifer

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mighty Warrior

I came to know about Lisa and Will's brave battle for their son's life after a college friend asked me to pray for the couple and their newborn. Soon, I was joining others on their CaringBridge site to come alongside and lift little Albert up in prayer and love. After several weeks of incredible medical care and waves of prayers reaching out on his behalf, little Albert received his restoration in Jesus' arms. During his short life, he touched countless lives and his legacy sees no end in sight. His incredible mom and dad have taken their loss and seen the opportunity for gain in it...gain for others in need of a message of hope and comfort. I'm so inspired by their faith and focus on the promises of God for them, even in this season of letting go. And I can't wait to hear the good news about their family expansion, which I'm confident is on the way.

Here's a picture of the journal I made for them. Lisa told me that they're writing letters in it for the next baby as a stand of confidence in the Lord and the goodness He has planned for their lives.


Proud parents with their mighty warrior

Read Albert's story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/albertjones

No comments:

Post a Comment