Welcome to the Epistellein idea center!


Welcome to the Epistellein idea center! I'm so glad you stopped by. I couldn't show all the journals I've made for others at my Etsy site so I decided to create a blog where I could share pictures of the ones that are already in use. You'll also find design ideas I have for other journals that I'm hoping to make in the future. Browse through the posts and read the many different stories that have been unsealed in an Epistellein journal. Then be inspired to start unsealing your own!

Happy storytelling!
~ Jennifer

Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome, Baby Brock!

My cousin Brianne welcomed her first baby into the family last January. To celebrate his arrival, I made a little boy journal with a "Baa Baa Black Sheep" theme. What a fun way to capture memories of the early days of new motherhood and the joy a baby brings to his mom and dad!

Welcome to the family, Brock!


No comments:

Post a Comment