Welcome to the Epistellein idea center!


Welcome to the Epistellein idea center! I'm so glad you stopped by. I couldn't show all the journals I've made for others at my Etsy site so I decided to create a blog where I could share pictures of the ones that are already in use. You'll also find design ideas I have for other journals that I'm hoping to make in the future. Browse through the posts and read the many different stories that have been unsealed in an Epistellein journal. Then be inspired to start unsealing your own!

Happy storytelling!
~ Jennifer

Friday, January 28, 2011

Great Counselor

My first sale on Etsy was a camping-themed journal. The lady who bought it said it was for her niece who was going away for the summer to be a counselor at a Christian camp. I remember the years I went away to camp and what great counselors we had. I'm hoping she enjoyed writing about her experiences and the lives she touched.


No comments:

Post a Comment