Welcome to the Epistellein idea center!


Welcome to the Epistellein idea center! I'm so glad you stopped by. I couldn't show all the journals I've made for others at my Etsy site so I decided to create a blog where I could share pictures of the ones that are already in use. You'll also find design ideas I have for other journals that I'm hoping to make in the future. Browse through the posts and read the many different stories that have been unsealed in an Epistellein journal. Then be inspired to start unsealing your own!

Happy storytelling!
~ Jennifer

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Roots & Wings

A journal for long-distance mother/daughter relationships. Mom gave you roots and then
you grew your wings. While those might have moved you apart, a co-written journal keeps the relationship strong. A fun and meaningful tradition to start when adulthood arrives.




My friend Lori and her daughter Emma use this journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment